GOLD EAgle is a Forex expert advisor that was designed by one of the most known developers on the MQL5 market – Evgenii Aksenov. The advisor was downloaded for demo usage 3,017 times. It was published a year ago, on September 26, 2020. Since that time, the system has gotten some updates up to the 3.9 version.
The highlights of GOLD EAgle
There are some details and various features explained. We have grouped them up for comfortable reading.
- The system is an automatic trading solution.
- It trades the only cross pair – XAUUSD.
- It works with a Grid strategy and it’s based on a grid-based indicator.
- The system can optimize trading by placing several orders to close a Grid in profits.
- We can manage auto trading functions and open orders manually if needed.
- The system can close our manual opened trades.
- We will have a user manual with an attached set file.
- We have to decide to trade aggressively or be more conservative.
- We can set news filters following a guide.
- There is a set file for conservative trading.
- We can receive an invitation to a personal customer support chat.
- We have to use the system on a hedge account.
- We have to allow receiving data from the site.
- The system has a double-direction Grid feature.
- The panel allows us to trade manually.
Here are the features that according to the developer set GOLD EAgle apart in the market:
The system manages lot sizes based on the available margin pretty well.
Generates stable monthly income
The system has over 4% of the monthly profit.
The drawdowns are controlled. The devs claim that we are safe.
Trading strategy of GOLD EAgle
- It executes a Grid strategy, among others.
- We can work with Gold.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports. It’s a huge disadvantage because we have no idea how and if the system worked well with the past data.
Trading results in real-time
The system has been running a real $10,000 account on the well-known auto trading broker – RoboForex. The maximum drawdown is 34.4%. The accuracy rate is 69.3%. The maximum deposit load is average – 9.4%. The absolute growth has become 27.27%.
The system trades 8 deals weekly. An average holding time is 22 hours.
The system has closed all months with profit.
We may note that the robot survives only because of martingale. It can easily lose three or even four orders in a row.
GOLD EAgle has executed 560 orders. The best trade is $690.75 when the worst is $30.71. The best win streak is 20 orders. The recovery factor is 5.22., when the profit factor is 1.68. It’s a standard number. The annual forecast is 50.31%.
GOLD EAgle price
The advisor costs $249 for a lifetime copy. There are no rental options provided at all. We can download a robot for demo usage.
The dev provides one of the best possible support on MQL5. The support is delivered within several hours during a day.
Are traders happy with GOLD EAgle?
There are mixed customer reviews on MQL5. Thus, it is difficult to say.
People say that GOLD EAgle is …
The system has various testimonials. We don’t know for sure if the system is good or bad.
GOLD EAgleGOLD EAgle
Customer Testimonials3/5 Neutral
- The robot works on a well-deposited account
- The dev is a well-known person
- No settings details explained
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- The system trades with huge risks
- No refunds supported