Advanced Hedge is a trading solution that was developed to make profits on the MT5 terminals. The developer provides us with several lines of explanations that don’t look trustworthy.
The highlights of Advanced Hedge
It’s the right time to take a closer look at the system and the robot’s features. So, this allows us to figure out if the advisor is good to go or not.
- The system was designed in order to provide its owner with a fully-automatic orders execution.
- The pricing was changed from $49 to $199 within several months.
- The ultimate one will be $249.
- We can work with various markets such Forex, Crypto, or even Indices.
- The advisor is featured by a recovery system.
- It doesn’t require us to work with MetaTrader indicators to spot the right time to place an order on the market.
- The advisor has received proper testing before being released on the two-year tick data.
- The MT4 version is also available.
- We can customize the robot via using set files.
- We have to work on the Hedge account type.
- The account balance should start from $3000.
- We are allowed to work with moderated spreads and slippages.
- It’s possible to set our own SL and TP levels.
- The support is welcome and knowledgeable.
We have to pay attention on those core features of Advanced Hedge that, according to its developers, make it a good choice for traders:
The system provide us with proper level of security
The system calculates entry points, SL and TP levels for every order.
The robot works with acceptable profitability and high win rate
The robot has to provide us with average monthly profits with acceptable risks.
Trading strategy of Advanced Hedge
- The system most likely uses a Hedge strategy.
- GBPUSD and EURUSD are the only pairs to trade.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
We have an unprofessional backtest report with 82% of the modeling quality. It was EURUSD tested on the one year tick data. An initial deposit was $10,000. The robot has turned it into $74,886 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.15 when the recovery factor was 6.08. These numbers are acceptable. The maximum drawdown was 9.64% . The robot traded 16245 deals with a 70.61% win rate for shorts and 71.32% for longs.
Trading results in real time
We have got this weird screenshot placed in the presentation. We can’t trust it blindly because this account was removed.
The advisor has been working on the real account on Weltrade with 1:500 leverage automatically. The maximum drawdown is 56.7% when the maximum deposit load is 31.8%. These numbers are completely unhealthy. The win rate is 84.3%. The absolute growth has amounted to 39.42%. The account exists for 4 weeks and has the lowest possible rating.
An average trade frequency is 31 deals a week. An average holding time is 20 hours. The account was created on January 25, 2022.
The growth chart doesn’t convince us that the robot trades smoothly.
The advisor opens orders in both directions at once. It’s truly risky to manage the account balance this way.
The advisor executed 108 deals. The best trade is $62.23 when the worst trade is -$20.76. The recovery factor is 2.09 when the profit factor is 2.21.
Instead of the mentioned EURUSD we have AUDCAD. It’s weird.
Advanced Hedge price
The robot is available for $199 for a single copy. There are no rental options available. We can download a demo copy of the robot for free.
We can rely on the welcome support via the MQL5 site functionally within several hours.
Are traders happy with Advanced Hedge?
All testimonials were written almost half a year ago. So, they can mean nothing to us.
People say that Advanced Hedge is …
Hi Tian Thang is a developer from Viet Nam who has no MQL5 experience at all. There’s a 2589 rate. He has seven products that were downloaded for demo usage 357 times. Based on 64 reviews written, his products have a high 4.8 rate.
Advanced HedgeAdvanced Hedge
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- A backtest report provided
- Trading results available
- No risk advice given
- The presentation is short
- No settings explanations provided
- Hedge is a risky strategy
- The robot doesn’t show significant gains
- No rental options available