Agimat Trading System is a firm that sells signals from its account. There’s the main claim about the system “The Best Forex Scalper Trader Strategy.” It’s time to figure out if the system is good to go.
The highlights of Agimat Trading System
We have some details explained about how everything works.
- The advisor knows how to provide us with automatic signals on the terminal.
- It works with a scalping strategy.
- We have a swing strategy as the second one.
- The signals are from the next markets: Forex, Stocks, Futures, CFD, Commodities, Metals, and Cryptos.
- The system doesn’t repaint signals.
- We can expect to work up to 90% of the win rate.
- The drawdowns have to be 3.9%.
- It works based on a Neural Network that calculates Entry Points.
- Orders execution is available on MT4 and MT5.
- There are some screenshots that show that the system should be profitable.
- The account size could be $300,000 or even more.
The devs think that these features can outshine other products.
Dennis Buchholz has received a license from the US authorities.
The system calculates lot sizes for every order and covers them with SL and TP levels.
The devs claim that the robot closes orders that go against the market.
Trading strategy of Agimat Trading System
- The robot works with scalping and swing strategies.
- The currency pairs weren’t mentioned.
- We have no mentions about time frames.
We have no backtest reports provided. So, we have no idea if the system was tested properly before going live.
Trading results in real time
We have a real euro account where the system works automatically. The balance is €2951.64 when the closed profit is €6482.15. The floating loss is insane – €1831. It pressures the margin level which’s low – 404.7%.
The total return has become 67.3%. An average monthly return is 5.1%. The maximum drawdown – 3.9%. The win rate is 95.6%. The profit factor is 11.55. An average trade frequency is 0.2 deals a day. It’s a low trading frequency for a scalper. The account exists for 884 days.
The ROI is 2.85. An average trade length is 41.8 hours. The system trades with an average win result of €36.39 when an average loss is €68.25.
It works with many pairs at once. GBPUSD is ahead in trading activities with 20 orders. There was 100% accuracy.
The sell direction is traded twice more frequently than the buy one.
Friday is the less active day to open trades.
Agimat Trading System works mostly during the Asian session opening hours.
Agimat Trading System price
We can purchase signals for €174. We have the following list of features: MT4 or MT5 terminals, updates, support via email within 24 hours, a mobile application for Android and IOS, and user guide.
The developer provides average support, answering people’s questions via email and on Forex Peace Army.
Are traders happy with Agimat Trading System?
Agimat Trading System has a page on Forex Peace Army with 268 reviews and a 3.987 rate.
There are various reviews with opposite feedback. So, to trust or not to trust it’s up to you.
Agimat Trading SystemAgimat Trading System
Customer Testimonials4/5 Good
- Trading results provided
- The system was certified by the US authorities
- No settings explanations provided
- No purchase options are available
- The system works with deep drawdowns
- No refunds supported