Cryptohopper allows us to work with the market emotionlessly because the system opens and closes orders fully automatically. The devs provide plenty of explanations and advice about how the system functions. They try to convince traders that with this crypto bot everyone can become a better trader even having no trading experience behind.
Cryptohopper is a crypto bot that was built around over 130 indicators that provide perfect stability on the market.
How it works
The presentation includes various details that we systemized in the following list:
- The system can provide us with managing our orders on the market automatically.
- It supports trading 24/7.
- The system looks like possible trading setups.
- It can trade without emotions, avoiding human mistakes.
- It’s possible to manage all exchanges from one place.
- We can even beat the market.
- The possible income will be delivered daily.
- The system has pure analysis features.
- It’s possible to start trading within several minutes.
- We can get started without previous trading experience.
- We are allowed to check strategies before starting trading.
- We can backtest it well.
- It’s possible to copy signals from pro traders.
- We can minimize losses and increase profits.
- It works with cost averaging when the market is bearish.
- We can design our own bots if we have proper experience.
- The robot trades in both directions.
- The system can be hosted on the cloud service.
- We can use the following exchanges to start trading: Huobi, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bitfinex, Kucoin and Cryptopia via their API.
- There are 130 indicators and candlestick patterns applied.
- Trading is possible with 75 coins.
- There are features such as Loss, Stop-Buy, and Stop-Short applied.
- The devs won’t charge extra fees after payment.
How to get started with Cryptohopper?
To get started with Cryptochopper traders need:
- Subscribe to the package and download the system
- Customize settings
- After this, API keys have to generate
- Attach the system to the trading account on an exchange
There are several packages on the board that vary by details. We can try the system absolutely for free. The package is featured by 20 positions, portfolio management, and manual trading. The Explorer pack can be subscribed for $19.00 monthly. It includes 7-day free trial, 80 positions, 15 selected coins, 2 triggers, TA with 10 mins interval, 1 trading bot. There’s an Adventurer pack that is available for $49.00 monthly and includes 200 positions, 50 coins, 5 triggers, exchange arbitrage. The Hero pack is the final and it costs $99 monthly. We can receive 500 positions, 75 coins, 10 triggers, TA with 2 min interval, all coins, market arbitrage, market making, and algorithm intelligence.
Fees and commissions
The developers don’t charge fees or commissions. So, we have to pay just a monthly rent.
Which cryptocurrencies and exchanges are supported?
It system supports trading with Huobi, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Cryptopia, and other exchanges. We can also trade 75 coins such as Bitcoin, BNB, Ethereum, and others.
Security and reliability
It works with API keys on the market. So, it can trade for us, but it doesn’t have access to our account to withdraw it. It’s a good feature.
What languages does Cryptohopper support in their product?
The system works in English.
What kind of support options does Cryptohopper offer?
The developers provide welcome support.
The core team
- Cryptohopper was created in 2017 by two brothers Ruud and Pim Feltkamp as an easy way to trade Crypto 24/7.
- The devs are originally from the Netherlands.
Strategy: multiple trading approaches
It works with various strategies that can be customized by traders. So, we are allowed to decide how we want to trade.
Cryptohopper review: backtesting
We don’t have backtest reports provided. Anyway, the real clients are satisfied with the system’s performance and stability.
The system doesn’t have trading results. Instead of them, the developers provide clients with a 7-day trial to let them check everything out. It’s a pro because we can figure out how the system works.
Cryptohopper: user experience
There’s a profile of Cryptohopper published on Trustpilot. We have 194 reviews written that formed a 3.6 rate.
Should you use Cryptohopper?
Yes. The system is pretty safe to try because we have 7 days of the trial period.
Cryptohopper Crypto BotCryptohopper
Fees and Commissions9/10 Amazing
Price8/10 Very good
Ease of Use8/10 Very good
- Well-written presentation
- Good pricing
- A trial period supported
- Good rate on Trustpilot
- No risk advice given
- No settings list provided