Bitsgap is a system that can manage our crypto portfolio. The presentation includes plenty of information and explanations about the system and how it’s going to perform on the real market. The developers claimed that the system helps us to work with Bitcoin profitably.
The system is a trading solution that is based on over 100 indicators. All of this allows the bot to spot entry points pretty accurately.
How it works
The robot has various information provided about how the system is going to function.
- Bitsgap can provide us with completely automatic trading experience.
- The system provides us with profits under any condition.
- It knows how to trade with low drawdowns.
- It’s possible to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and alt coins.
- We can test the system using a paper trading feature.
- We are even allowed to practice trading before going live.
- There is TradingView charts integration applied.
- The system includes over 100 indicators.
- We can customize it on over then 12 charts at once.
- It’s possible to close orders manually if needed.
- The bot includes day and night modes.
- It places SL and TP levels for all open orders.
- There’s a stealth mode that protects our account from an exchange.
- The system will act like a human.
- It manages limit and stop limit market orders.
- It works on the market using API keys.
- There are different “smart” strategies applied.
- We can enable or disable some of them.
How to get started with Bitsgap?
We have to purchase and download the system. After this we have properly customized all parameters. Then, API keys have to be generated. We have to attach the system to our exchange.
The developers provide us with several acceptable pricings. The first pack costs $29 monthly. It’s featured by two active and Grid bots plus an unlimited number of smart orders. If we decide to pay $69 monthly we will get other features. There are five trading bots, futures bots, trailing up and down features for bots. The ultimate package costs $149 monthly. There are twenty trading bots, and a take profit feature for bots. It’s nice of devs to provide us with a seven-day trial.
You can see the features in the following list:
- 25+ supported exchanges
- Demo practice mode
- Fully automatic portfolio
- Scaled, Stop limit, Stop, Shadow, TWAP, OCO, Market, Limit orders
- Pre-made trading bot strategies
- Over 175 TradingView indicators
- Cloud trading 24×7 x365
- Email, Live-chat support
- Desktop and Mobile versions
Fees and commissions
The service doesn’t work on a commission basis.
Which cryptocurrencies and exchanges are supported?
We are allowed to work with the following exchanges: Binance, KuCoin, OKX, BYBIT, Kraken, FTX, Bitfinex, Huobi, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, HitBTC, Poloniex, Gemini, Gateio, Liquid, and Bithumb.
Security and reliability
The system works with the market, using API keys. It also has a 2FA authentification, so nobody except you will have access to your trading account.
What languages does Bitsgap support in their product?
The bot only supports English.
What kind of support options does Bitsgap offer?
The developers provide support with registration, customization of the system, attaching it to the market, and so on.
The core team
We have those developers and founders mentioned.
- Maxim Kalmykov, CEO
- Dmitri Laush, Chief Strategist
- Sergei Verbitski, COO
- Jevgeni Avdeev, CTO
- Anatoli Girenko, CFO
- Ervin Kougija, Customer Support
Strategy: Grid with DCA
The system supports working with Grid and DCA strategies, opening orders in Longs and Short directions.
Bitsgap review: backtesting
We don’t have backtest reports provided. So, we just have to guess if the system was tested properly before being released. However, the platform provides backtest functionality that allows us to perform reports on our own.
Actual trading results are a good way to introduce the system. If we don’t have them, we should try to work based on backtest reports and start trading on the low-deposited account.
Bitsgap: user experience
We have various testimonials provided about the system on Trustpilot. There are 404 reviews with a 4.5 rate. Also, this profile is officially verified.
Should you use Bitsgap?
Yes. The system looks pretty decent for automatic trading. Many positive reviews just convinced us that we will be safe with this advisor.
Bitsgap Crypto BotBitsgap
Fees and Commissions8/10 Very good
Price8/10 Very good
Transparency10/10 The best
Ease of Use8/10 Very good
- Many indicators to work with are provided
- We can test the system before going live
- The developers team is revealed
- Affordable rental options
- No risk or money-management advice given