Automic Trader is an expert advisor designed to trade automatically on Forex. The system was developed by LeapFX. The devs are pretty known on the Forex market. They claimed that “New Software Lets You Build A Steady, Compounded Passive Income From The Forex Markets… And The BEST Part Is It Requires NO Prior Trading Experience.” We can check it out.
The highlights of Automic Trader
There’s a list of settings, features, and explanations prepared by us for you. Please, take a look at it.
- The system can help us to work automatically on a terminal.
- Trading is allowed on the following symbols: AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The system has a feature that protects our account from being zeroed.
- We may start working with it without trading experience.
- The system trades six cross pairs.
- An average monthly profit is from 20% to 30%.
- If we increase risks, the profitability can rise to 50-100% monthly.
- There is an “internal settings optimization system.”
- We are not sure what the devs mean.
- We can set risks that we can handle.
- There is a user manual with recommendations and instructions provided.
- The developers provide the robot with proper updates.
According to the information provided on the Automic Trader’s website, the system is ahead of competition because of the following features:
The advisor has money management that helps with customizing lot sizes, placing Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
Stable monthly income
The advisor provides 20-30% of the monthly income on lower risks and 50-100% on higher risk.
Trading strategy of Automic Trader
- The system works with a Grid of orders strategy.
- We can trade AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
The advisor was tested with all possible cross pairs at once. It had the total net profit at 736.12% or $44,167. The advisor has executed 960 orders with 2.79 of the profit factor. The final win rate was 76.35%. A maximum drawdown was 10.7%. We may note that the robot has lost two months.
Trading results in real time
The system shows horrible results and has been running a real USD account on Blaze Markets with 1:200 leverage on MT4 automatically. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 07, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the absolute growth has become 147.23%. Twenty-nine people track the trading results.
Automic Trader closed 293 trades with 2263.1 pips. An average win is 30.71 pips when an average loss is -61.54 pips. An average accuracy for long trading direction is 77%, while for short one it stands at 73%. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.59.
EURGBP is the most traded pair by the advisor. GBPJPY has brought -$571.21 of losses.
The advisor prefers opening orders at night.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday we’re traded almost equally.
The system works with medium risks. There’s a 18.35% chance to lose 10% of the balance.
It’s noticeable how deep those SL levels are. It easily loses 190-480 pips for a trade.
Not only huge losses occurred in December 2021 but also in January 2022.
Automic Trader price
The advisor can be purchased or subscribed. We can subscribe for $497 for an annual subscription. $650 costs one real account license. The package includes automatic software, free updates, full customer support, best recommendations, 30-day refund, and a $100 bonus. It’s hard to understand where and how we can spend $100.
The support is above average. The company responds to customer messages within several hours.
Are traders happy with Automic Trader?
We don’t know for sure because the system has lost half of its accounts within a month. So, we can’t be sure that people are happy with it.
People say that Automic Trader is …
The presentation includes many testimonials that were delivered via email. We can’t be sure that they were from real customers.
Automic TraderAutomic Trader
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- Backtest reports shared
- Trading results provided
- A refund policy applied
- No risk advice given
- No team revealed
- The system has lost much within two weeks
- The robot doesn’t have actual testimonials written