HaasOnline is a crypto bot that was designed by the HaasOnline company. The presentation provides us with details about the system and explanations about other services. The devs claim that the system is the world’s most advanced trading solution to work with crypto. We have decided to check how reliable HaasOnline is.
HaasOnline is software that lets us work with the crypto market. It supports automatic trading on our account.
How it works
The system has various features mentioned in the presentation. We have grouped them out to be sure that you will make the right decision.
- The system is a completely automatic trading solution.
- We can configure various already designed bots.
- There are various bots that can be downloaded or developed.
- There’s a backtest feature applied to check how well the system works.
- So, this allows us to find flaws before releasing the system.
- It’s possible to work with exchanges using API keys.
- The system isn’t restricted by trading volumes.
- We can get notifications from the system when an order is opened or closed.
- It’s possible to install the system in several minutes.
- We can also receive notification in Telegram or Discord.
- There will be all our updates.
- There are email allers can be delivered.
- It supports inter-exchange Arbitrage trading.
- There are scalping opportunities available either
How to get started with HaasOnline?
On the dev’swebsite traders can find a detailed tutorial on how to get started with this crypto bot.
How much does HaasOnline cost?
The offer includes several packages that vary by the number of features:
- The beginner package can be purchased for 0.009 BTC. If we bill annually, we can save 0.007 BTC. We can rely on 10 active trading bots, backtest and paper reading, access to 11 endurances, 10 safeties, 20+ indicators, restricted core features, access to 22 exchanges included. The devs provide support via chats and tickets.
- The Advance pack is available for 0.016 BTC. It’s possible to save 0.008 BTC with Annual Billing. There are 20 active trading bots, backtest and paper reading, access to 13 endurances, 20 safeties, 40+ indicators.
- The Ultimate pack costs 0.026 BTC. We can save 0.01 BTC with Annual Billing. The package includes unlimited active trading bots, backtest and paper reading, access to unlimited endurances, safeties, indicators.
Alas, we can’t rely on a refund policy.
Fees and commissions
The developers don’t charge any fees or commissions.
What exchanges does HaasOnline integrate with?
It will be possible to work on the following exchanges:
- Binance Futures
- Bitpanda Pro
- Coinbase Pro
- Kraken Futures
Security and reliability
The system is a secured trading advisor because we can work with it through API keys.
What languages does HaasOnline support in their product?
The system only supports English.
What kind of support options does HaasOnline offer?
The developers provide average support via email. We can ask any question and expect to get it answered within several hours.
The core team
- There is a team of developers that was assembled in 2014.
- Stephan de Haas is Chief Executive Officer. He is a software engineer.
- Quintus de Haas is Chief Technology Officer. He supports the infrastructure that supports the service and its functionality.
- Josh Becker is Chief System Operations.
- Rustim Rhoda is a Research & Development specialist.
- Raynaldo Rivera is a Chief Communications Officer. He is a former InfoSec worker where he managed teams of security experts for fortune 500 companies.
- Jeff Vernon is Chief Marketing Officer.
- So, they develop a HaasScript language to design and allow us to develop trading solutions.
Unfortunately, there are no details about the trading approaches behind this crypto bot.
HaasOnline review: backtesting
One of the greatest features of this crypto bot is an ability to backtest the system to find out ‘how trading algorithms react in real-time to market movements with simulated trading’.
We know nothing about its trading performance because the developers failed to provide us with verified trading results.
HaasOnline: user experience
It has the well-designed user interface that allows us to find everything quickly. The site includes information about the other services the company offers: cloud services, bots, features to design our own bots.
Should you use HaasOnline?
We can’t answer positively because the system requires many skills to be customized and the presentation doesn’t include trading results that would prove that the bot is profitable.
HaasOnline Crypto BotHaasOnline
Fees and Commissions6/10 Normal
Ease of Use6/10 Normal
- The system can be customized
- We can design trading bots using the platform functionality
- No team risk advice given
- No settings list provided
- No backtest reports available
- No trading results provided