Gold Scalper Pro is a trading solution that allows us to make some profits on Gold. The system is advertised as one of the most successful advisors for gaining pips on Gold. So, let’s check it out.
The highlights of Gold Scalper Pro
The presentation includes plenty of information about the system and how we have to work with it to be profitable.
- The robot can execute orders automatically on our terminal without problems.
- The system doesn’t execute risky strategies like: Cost Averaging, Arbitrage, Grid, or Martingale.
- The system has a strong, pure, and simple trading logic.
- It focuses on trends scalping profits.
- The advisor protects our open orders with SL and TP levels.
- The robot decreases drawdowns effectively.
- It was tested based on 14-year tick data.
- We have a news filter that helps us to avoid periods of high impact news.
- There’s broker protection on the board.
- We have a well-designed exit-logic.
- Email and Push Notifications are implemented.
- The Friday Exit System helps not to keep orders opened over the weekend.
- There’s high spread and high slippage protection.
- We have MT4 and MT5 versions of the system.
- We should have $1000 on the balance to get started.
- We may work with 2-10% risks to the balance.
- Settings can be customized by us.
- We can work with the system on Mac or PC.
The developers think those features make Gold Scalper Pro the best possible choice in the market:
The system opens and closes orders for us. It calculates lot sizes, SL and TP levels.
The system cuts out orders that are against the market, decreasing drawdowns.
No grid, martingale, or other risky strategy
The dev points out that the system does not use any risky approaches that could ruin our trading account.
Trading strategy of Gold Scalper Pro
- The advisor scalps in the trend direction.
- We can work with the Gold only.
- We don’t know details about the time frame to work with.
Gold Scalper Pro reports
The system was tested properly on Gold on the M15 time frame. The data period was from 2015 to 2018. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $5,000. The total net profit has amounted to $23,871. The profit factor was 2.50. The maximal drawdown was 10.50%. We have 243 deals executed with the win rate of 80% for short and 78% for long trading positions.
Trading results in real time
Gold Scalper Pro has been working on a demo account created on IC Markets. It works with orders automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on August 29, 2019, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 63.57%. An average monthly gain is 1.69%. The maximum drawdown is 8.87%. We have thirty-six traders who track those results.
The robot has traded 256 orders with 19,344 pips. An average win is 219.37 pips when an average loss is -749.42 pips. The win rate is 89% for long and 82% for short trading directions. An average trade length is 4 hours and 56 minutes. The profit factor is 1.73.
The advisor works with high risks. There’s a 2.1% chance of losing 10% of the balance.
The advisor opens orders hidden from a broker TP levels.
It looks like January will be closed with profit.
Gold Scalper Pro price
The offer was increased from $97 to $159 several months ago. The original offer was $269. Three packages are featured by a single real account and three demo accounts licenses, 24/7 support and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The devs provide us with relevant customer support to help with all questions we have.
Are traders happy with Gold Scalper Pro?
We have no trustworthy proof that the system works similarly on clients’ accounts.
People say that Gold Scalper Pro is …
There’s a page of the mother company – FXAutomater on Forex Peace Army created. The FPA mentioned only one review written.
The profile includes a single testimonial without a mention about what exactly robot was used. So, we don’t know if it was about Gold Scalper Pro.
Gold Scalper ProGold Scalper Pro
Customer Testimonials1/5 Awfully
- A well-known robot developer behind
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results available
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- The advisor works only on a demo account
- The current price was increased
- We have no testimonials written about the system’s performance