Night Hawk is a trading advisor that belongs to the DaVinci FX Group. The system has a simple presentation that even includes some advertisements.
The highlights of Night Hawk
The presentation includes various settings, details, features, and explanations. We have systemized them in the list below.
- Night Hawk was designed to provide us with automatic trading on the MT4 terminal.
- The advisor was properly tested on the past tick data.
- We can trade with any broker that we want.
- The advisor receives data from various technical indicators: Bollinger Band, Commodity Channel Index.
- Average True Range Indicator can be used to spot entry points.
- It has to be used on an ECN account.
- The money-management system prepared lot sizes for every deal that the robot places on the market.
- There are filters that can be set.
- We can use a time filter to open trades only during the proper hours.
- It also lets us skip trading high-impact news periods.
- We can rely on 24/7 support.
We have some features that according to the developer set Night Hawk apart in the market:
The advisor has money-management that helps us to work with available margin opening and closing orders on the market.
The system hasn’t lost significant money. So, it looks like the robot works stable.
We have a common for this type of advisor pricing. Usually, a Grid plus Martingale advisor costs not more than $450. So, this price is within the range.
Trading strategy of Night Hawk
- It works with a risky combo of a Grid and Martingale.
- The devs didn’t disclose details about currency pairs.
- The time frame should be M15.
The system was tested on the M15 time frame on the 8 years of the tick data. The total gain was 333.26%. An average monthly gain was 1.47%. The maximum drawdown was 18.03%.
There were 1042 deals with 9277.7 pips traded. An average win was 20.93 pips when an average loss was 36.82 pips. The accuracy was 82% for long and 86% for short trades. The profit factor was 3.13.
Trading results in real time
Night Hawk works on IC Markets’ account for over three years. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 20, 2018, deposited at $3,703, and withdrawn at $3,836. The total gain is 287.1%. An average monthly gain is 3.69%. The maximum drawdown is 41.35%.
Night Hawk has traded 2097 deals and gained 8010.7 pips. An average win is 23.89 pips when an average loss is -55.37 pips. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 1.62. So, this number is close to what profit factor a paid advisor has to have.
The system executes orders on 9 pairs. AUDCAD is the most traded pair with 568 orders and $724.
The system uses Grids of 3-4 orders with Martingale when needed.
Night Hawk started this month with a profit.
Night Hawk price
A real account copy of the robot is available for $275. We can pay only by a paid system that doesn’t support refunds: WebMoney and PayPal. We can get a 30% discount on a second purchase.
The devs provide mediocre support. They usually answer in a day or even two.
Are traders happy with Night Hawk?
It’s impossible to say for sure because we have no testimonials about the system written.
People say that Night Hawk is …
We have a page of DaVinci FX on the Forex Peace Army created. There are no trading accounts or people testimonials connected.
Night HawkNight Hawk
Customer Testimonials1/5 Awfully
- Backtest reports provided
- Real-account trading results shown
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No money-management advice provided
- The robot uses a Grid with Martingale
- No people feedback written
- High pricing
- We can pay only through systems that don’t support refunds