Forex Pulse Detector is a trading robot that is a part of the portfolio of a quite-known company on Forex – Automated Forex Tools. The advisor has a well-written presentation that explains various details about the system and how it is going to work.
The highlights of Forex Pulse Detector
The presentation includes details of strategy and settings, features explanations, etc.
- The advisor knows how to execute orders automatically.
- We can open orders only on two cross pairs: EURGBP and GBPUSD.
- The system looks for trading opportunities, checking where the market goes.
- We can open orders on M15.
- It opens orders quite frequently.
- The advisor receives analytics data from the short time frames.
- We can open orders on PC or Mac.
- There’s a Martingale strategy on the board.
- There are no broker limitations.
- We have a broker protection system that hides SL levels from a broker.
- It opens orders only during low slippages and low spreads periods.
- There is a money-management feature that calculates and places SL and TP levels.
- We can get started without previous trading experience.
- The devs provide us with all the support we can need.
- The account balance has to be $1000 or higher.
We have some features that make Forex Pulse Detector better
Hidden SL and TP
The system hides SL and TP levels from a broker to prevent hunting.
The advisor cuts losing orders before it becomes too late.
High slippage protection
The system keeps us away from unsuitable market conditions to prevent losses.
The dev also states that the robot comes with an integrated advanced account and money management system.
Trading strategy of Forex Pulse Detector
The robot performs a trend-based trading strategy. So, the robot just opens orders and follows the major market movies.
Forex Pulse Detector reports
The presentation is featured by various reports. This one was received after testing EURGBP on the M15 time frame on the data from 2012-2015. The modeling quality was 90.00% with spreads of 2 pips. An initial deposit was $10,000. It has become $13,994 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 4.97. The system performed 1413 orders. The win rate was 76% for shorts and 78% for longs.
Trading results in real time
We have a robot that was set to work on a real account. The broker was chosen as Alpari NZ. The advisor works automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. This means we can rely on the data that we see. It was created on April 14, 2020, and deposited at 10,523 USC. Since then, the total gain has amounted to 18.14%. An average monthly gain is 0.76%. The maximum drawdown is less than 20% – 15.52%.
The advisor has traded 533 deals with only 638 pips obtained. An average win is 14.05 pips when an average loss is -24.22 pips. The win rate is between 65% and 68%. An average trade length is 21 hours 23 minutes. The profit factor is 2.06. It’s a good one. Anything higher than 1.6 is a good solution.
The advisor prefers opening orders in the short direction at least five times more frequently than in the long one.
The robot opens orders on Asian and American sessions.
Thursday with 82 deals is the less traded day.
The system works with low risks to the balance. There should be 123 deals closed with losses to lose 10% of the balance.
Forex Pulse Detector works with x30 Martingale that pressures the account balance in a big way.
We may note that the robot has lost January 2022.
Forex Pulse Detector price
We can purchase a copy of the robot for as low as $39. The original price was almost twice higher, $63. The package is featured by one real and two demo accounts, updates for lifetime, 24/7 support and a 60-day refund policy.
The developers provided quick and knowledgeable support within several hours.
Are traders happy with Forex Pulse Detector?
We don’t know about this for sure because we don’t have plenty of reviews from real clients.
People say that Forex Pulse Detector is …
There’s a profile of Automated Forex Tools on Forex Peace Army. Clients wrote two testimonials about the system.
The reviews brought no information that can be useful for us to make the right decision.
Forex Pulse DetectorForex Pulse Detector
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- A well-known developer behind the service
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- An extended refund policy available
- No risk advice given
- No money management advice provided
- The advisor works with insanely high Martingale
- No people feedback about the system shared