Swing VIP EA is a trading advisor that works with a price action strategy. The system has also a combination of a Grid with a Martingale on the board. SinryAdvice has some other products in their portfolio: Red Horse Robot, Werewolf Robot, TJ 10x Indicator. The company was created in 2018.
The highlights of Swing VIP EA
So, it’s time to talk about features and what we have got about the system.
- The robot works on the MT4 platform.
- The monthly profit can be as high as 30%.
- A win rate that we can expect is 76%.
- There were 560 copies sold.
- It provides 83% more profits.
- The price is lower than for other robots.
- The drawdowns shouldn’t be a problem.
- The default settings may not be customized.
- It doesn’t require you to be babysat.
- Trading is possible on EUR/USD, NZD/CAD, USD/CAD, AUD/CAD, and CAD/CHF.
- We can work with the M5 time frame.
- It’s possible to trade on a VPS service or from our home PC.
- The starting balance should be over $500.
- We should give the system a try on a demo account first.
- It works with the next indicators and strategies: Price Action, Trend, CCI, PPO, RSI, and Moving Average Strange.
- We can use Martingale and Hedge features on the system.
The team behind this robot try to convince us that these features make Swing VIP EA a good investment solution:
Multiple pairs to work with
The advisor supports trading with various cross pairs that should decrease risks of losing the account.
Various strategies and indicators
We have a good pool of indicators that allow the robot to check the system’s conditions better.
Trading strategy of Swing VIP EA
The core strategies are Price Action and Trend trading. So, the system focuses on following trends and checking support and resistance levels to place pretty accurate orders.
As usual, we don’t have any backtest report to check if the system is good to go or not. The backtest report could show us how the system performed in the past and whether it was well tested before its release.
Trading results in real time
The system can work on a demo account. This one was created on IC Markets. The advisor works automatically on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. The account doesn’t have a verified track record. It was created on January 22, 2021. Its total gain looks poor–1.75%. An average monthly gain is -0.15%. The maximum drawdown is insane–90.54%.
Swing VIP EA performed 1990 deals with 9431.2 pips. An average win is 20.71 pips when an average loss is -31.65 pips. We have an expected accuracy rate of 68% for longs and 70% for shorts. The average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 1.16.
GBPUSD is the most traded pair with 472 deals closed and $450.51 obtained.
We may note that the robot can easily lose three orders in a row that is not professional for a paid advisor.
The system did not open orders in February 2022.
Swing VIP EA price
We have an offer with a decrease from $145 price. Now, it is $98. We can rely to get a real account license, demo accounts, and we can rely on a 14 days of money-back guarantee.
The developers provide average support within 3-5 hours with bad English.
Are traders happy with Swing VIP EA?
We don’t know about this for sure because the platform has only unverified testimonials.
People say that Swing VIP EA is …
Good. The presentation includes 241 reviews published and a 4.8 of the final rate. However, we can’t be sure that those reviews are relevant.
Swing VIP EASwing VIP EA
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- We have verified trading results
- There’s a 14-day money-back guarantee provided
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- The system has blown an account
- It uses risky strategies
- No verified testimonials provided