Smart Scalper Pro is an FXAutomater’s trading solution that is based on a scalping strategy. The robot has received several updates within two years. The main statement on their website is that Smart Scalper Pro is “One of the most successful expert advisors.”
The highlights of Smart Scalper Pro
We want to talk about details, settings, features, and other useful information for making the right decision.
- The advisor was designed to work completely automatically on the trading platform.
- The robot works with a scalping strategy.
- It skips “curve-fitting from trading.”
- The robot places SL and TP levels for every order that is placed on the market.
- The system executes orders with low drawdowns.
- We can open deals on the following charts EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, and USDJPY.
- We can skip trading during high-impact news using a proper filter.
- The system requires the data flow from the developers’ site.
- There’s a highly effective Exit Logic.
- We can receive push notifications via email.
- Friday Exit System protects our orders from rough moves when the market opens on Monday.
- There are High Spread, High Slippage, and Broker protections.
- The system trades from M1 to M15 time frames.
- As usual, the settings list is provided.
- The devs care about us, so we know how to execute backtests.
- We may download settings files from the site.
According to the vendor, the following reasons have to convince us invest in this product:
The advisor has received a proper money-management feature.
Generates some of the monthly income
The advisor provides stable monthly profits.
The drawdowns are, for sure, under robot’s control.
Trading strategy of Smart Scalper Pro
- Scalping is the main strategy.
- The following charts are allowed to be traded: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- We can work on the M1 to M15 time frames.
The presentation has some tests to convince us that we are safe. The report was generated from testing GBP/USD on the M15 time frame. The data was chosen from a 1999-2018 period. The modeling quality was 90%. The spreads were 10 pips. An initial deposit was $1000 that has amounted to $33,556.06 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.36. A maximum drawdown was 3.58%. There were 13,495 deals executed with an average win rate of 76% for both trading positions.
Trading results in real time
There’s a robot running a real account on IC Markets. The chart looks wild and completely unpredictable. The leverage is 1:500. It receives data from the technical indicators of MT4. The profile has lost a verified track record. It means that the data can be moderated. The account was created on September 09, 2020, and deposited at $300. It’s such a low deposit. Since then, the absolute gain has become 24.86%. An average monthly gain is 1.55%. The maximum drawdown is only 4.43%.
The advisor has executed 459 orders with 1084.5 pips. An average win is 9.35 pips when an average loss is -16.10 pips. The win rate is between 71 and 73%. An average trade length is 4 hours 44 minutes. The profit factor is 1.35.
The robot opens orders on the four cross pairs. GBPUSD is the absolute leader in trading activities – 281 orders.
We may note the robot focuses on the American and Australian trading sessions. It’s rare to see, especially for GBPUSD.
Monday with exactly 100 orders is the most actively traded day. Tuesday with 79 orders is the least active day.
The system trades unpredictably this year. We are sure there should be some updates deployed.
Smart Scalper Pro price
FXAutomater loves to increase the main price to rob people. We have the main price increased from $197 to $237. Now, with a discount, the robot costs $117. There’s a single real account license, three instead of unlimited demo accounts, we can rely on 24/7 support. We can rely on a 60-day refund policy.
The company provides decent support. We can rely on it to receive all answers to our questions.
Are traders happy with Smart Scalper Pro?
We have no idea. There are no testimonials to get proof of this.
People say that Smart Scalper Pro is …
We have found a FXAutomater’s page on Forex Peace Army with only one review. It’s not so much as for the robot that has been existing for several years or so.
This comment is clearly not enough to form an opinion about the advisor.
Smart Scalper ProSmart Scalper Pro
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- Trading strategy details explained
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- A refund policy applied
- No risk advice given
- The advisor trades unpredictably
- No people testimonials