Smart Crypto Bot is an automated trading algorithm that trades on Binance, Kucoin, and Gate.io. It does not require any installation and is entirely web-based. RSI, Bollinger Bands, and other buy and sell methods are available on the platform to create your custom algorithm. We’ll look at the algorithm’s features, pricing, fees, profitability, and pros and cons to see if it’s worth investing in in 2022.
About Smart Crypto Bot
Some vital critical points of Smart Crypto Bot are as follows:
- You can manually create a position and let the bot track and execute actions.
- It provides predefined strategies like RSI, Bollinger Bands, and others.
- To operate your bot, create conditions using indicators and actions
- Charts based on live market data will allow your bot to make decisions based on the current conditions.
How it works
Smart Crypto Bot will function once you set up the strategy and connect the respective exchange. It will analyze the market for ways to boost your profits and maintain the drawdown. The platform uses indicators such as Bollinger Bands, RSI, average result, etc.
How to get started with Smart Crypto Bot?
The following are the steps to develop your first Smart crypto bot:
- Register with your email
- Choose a name for your bot
- Select your preferred exchange and link via API keys
- Select a base currency
- Continue by purchasing a monthly license for ten Euros
Smart Crypto Bot pricing
Smart Crypto Bot has a single monthly subscription plan that incorporates all its features. It accepts payments in credits obtained via the Coin payment provider. There is no free trial available, and no money-back guarantee is offered.
|Single plan||10 Euros||0.15%|
Fees and commissions
It takes a fee of 0.15% on each trade, in addition, to the 10 Euro bot fee.
What exchanges does Smart Crypto Bot integrate with?
Smart Crypto Bot support over 1200 trading pairs and integrates with the following cryptocurrency exchanges:
Security and reliability
Smart Crypto Bot does not support backtesting and paper trading features used to test the strategies and bot. It provides security in the following ways:
- Encryptions for API keys and trades on your exchange
- Two-factor authentication
What languages does Smart Crypto Bot support in their product?
The platform supports English solely, leaving traders who do not speak or comprehend the language with little to no options.
What kind of support options does Smart Crypto Bot offer?
Smart Crypto Bot assist customer via email, contact form, and social media groups on Telegram and Discord.
- Discord link
- Telegram link
- Contact form
Smart Crypto Bot was first released in 2019 and is currently in the early stages of development. The lack of information about the organization or its physical presence raises questions about the platform. The following members make up the team:
- Frank van der Bor, CEO
- Coen Smeekes, Lead marketing
- Bas Knobbout, Business dev manager
- Kasper Kriekaard, Lead programmer
- Bas Visser, Lead community manager
Smart Crypto Bot includes different buy/sell strategies; some of them are as follows:
- Buy strategies: Trailing buy, Percentage change, Bollinger Bands, Relative strength index, 3x EMA crossover
- Sell strategies: Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength Index, 3x EMA crossover, auto-close.
Smart Crypto Bot review: backtesting
The backtesting feature is unavailable in Smart Crypto Bot because it is currently in development. Traders are unable to test and monitor the performance of their strategies and algorithms using previous data.
Smart Crypto Bot does not provide its trading performance or backtesting results on its webpage.
Smart Crypto Bot: user experience
There is no feedback from the users of the Smart Crypto Bot from which we can examine their experiences. The lack of client evaluations implies that traders are uninterested in the service.
Should you use Smart Crypto Bot?
Smart Crypto Bot is not clear about how it trades. Traders have a restricted number of options for configuring their algorithms. There are no live records to judge its performance.
Reliability:2/10 Very bad
Fees and Commissions:2/10 Very bad
Ease of Use:6/10 Normal