Forex Trend Detector welcomes us with a $60 discount. The presentation is well-written for a paid trading advisor. The devs claim that it’s “The Only EA on The Market Used by Professional Traders and Money Managers” to “Follow The Smart Money Like A Pro.” We are here to figure out if the system works well for clients.
The highlights of Wall Forex Trend Detector
The system has many features, settings, and other details.
- The system can help us with automatic trading on our terminal.
- It can calculate Entry Points for every open order.
- The system works based on a high risk to reward ratio.
- We can trade with tight Stop Loss levels.
- It can work with high levels of slippages and spreads.
- The devs suggest we enjoy MT4 and MT5 versions of the system.
- The advisor works with a trend strategy only.
- We may expect it to work on five pairs.
- The main symbols are EURUSD, Gold, and Silver.
- We can use it on the M5 time frames during backtests.
- There’s a well-designed money-management system.
- There’s an algorithm of compensation drawdowns and high-spread and high-slippage protection.
- We have a “State-of-the-art” protection system applied.
- There’s a dynamic trading logic applied.
- The system has advanced money management as well.
The vendor believes that the following features set Forex Trend Detector apart in the market:
The advisor works with a money-management system on. It calculates Stop Profit and Stop Loss levels for us.
Generates some of the monthly income
The system makes over 6% of the monthly profits on a demo account.
The advisor knows how to handle drawdowns. So, there’s drawdown control applied.
We’d like to note that we may trust the devs, but we have to track trading results all the way.
Trading strategy of Forex Trend Detector
- The system works with trends.
- We can work with five cross pairs.
- The devs didn’t disclose the main time frame to trade.
We have a report of EURUSD on the M5 time frame on ten years of the tick data. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 10 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $5,000 that has turned into $405,115 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.72. The maximum drawdown was 4.10%. The advisor has closed 4097 orders with a 70% accuracy for shorts and 66.98% for longs.
Trading results in real time
Verified trading results are always a good sign that means that devs care about the robot. It has been running a real AUD IC Markets account with 1:500 leverage on MT4 automatically. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 14, 2021, deposited at A$2,888.44, and withdrawn once at A$502.26. Since then, the absolute gain has become 53.54%. An average monthly gain is 6.51%. The maximum drawdown is 32.65%. Five traders and investors track the trading results.
The system has traded 170 deals, obtaining 11,323.8 pips. An average win is 119.78 pips when an average loss is -36.06 pips. The accuracy is 61% (was 86%) for longs and 68% for shorts. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 2.71 (was over 4.3).
The system works mostly with EURUSD, 149 orders with A$669.07. Right behind, there’s Silver with A$637.15.
The system has to lose only 22 orders to lose 10% of the account.
We are allowed to see floating orders. They are sitting in drawdowns.
The advisor uses not only a Grid of orders but Aggressive martingale as well.
The robot has lost every second month in 2021. It’s unprofessional.
Forex Trend Detector price
As usual, FXAutomater provides us with a discount to force us to buy the system here and now without hesitation.
Forex Trend Detector can be purchased for $227 with a $60 of the discount instead of the original price which they have never used. There’s a real account license, two demo account licenses, EUR/USD and GBP/USD pairs trading, and an extended 60-day money-back guarantee.
FXAutomater provides an average for a robot-designing company support.
Are traders happy with Forex Trend Detector?
We don’t think so. If clients were happy there would be many testimonials about it.
People say that Forex Trend Detector is …
Bad. There’s a Forex Trend Detector’s page on Forex Peace Army. We may note a blown account of the system attached.
This client wasn’t happy with how the system worked for him.
Forex Trend DetectorForex Trend Detector
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- A well-known company
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shared
- A refund policy provided
- No risk advice given
- Mediocre trading results
- No people testimonials provided
- The system should be updated in the nearest future