FXConstant is a trading robot that has two Myfxbook verified accounts, where one of them is almost zeroed. The presentation provides us with various claims about the system. We are going to check them out.
The highlights of FXConstant
We have decided to unite all available data in the following list, prioritizing by importance.
- The robot can provide us with a completely automatic trading experience.
- We may do nothing extra in addition.
- It uses how the price moves instead of receiving data from indicators.
- We can expect that the system places SL and TP levels for us to protect our orders on the market.
- The system lets us work on the account if we want to trade on our own.
- It works with medium-high risks.
- We can pick our own risks to fit our trading style.
- It works with low trading frequency on the market.
- It’s possible to decrease drawdowns for better performance.
- We can use Martingale to recover after losses.
- It consistently seeks the best trading conditions to place an order on the market.
These are the core features of FXConstant that according to the developer make it a good choice for traders:
Experience-free automated trading
The system can provide us with automated trading experience. It means we can get started without having any prior trading experience in Forex.
Money management system
The robot is able to calculate entry points and manage placing accurate SL and TP levels.
A refund policy applied
We have a 30-days money back guarantee. So, we can start trading absolutely safely.
Trading strategy of FXConstant
- The advisor manages orders, using trend and price action strategies.
- It works with a EURUSD cross pair.
- The core time frame is H1.
The robot has some backtest reports provided. It was tested on EURUSD on the H1 time frame. The devs picked a data period from 2012 to 2021. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 2-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $300. The system has managed to obtain $16,788,771 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.53. The maximum drawdown was 18.39%. It’s a pretty acceptable number. The advisor has executed 1830 orders with the win rate ranging between 51% and 52%.
Trading results in real time
The robot runs a real account on FXOpen automatically using data from the MetaTrader 4 indicators. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on July 18, 2019, and deposited at $1000. The total gain of this trading account is 499.77% with an average monthly gain of 5.37%. The maximum drawdown is 33.99%.
The system has performed 260 deals with 1190.7 pips. An average win is 3.10 pips when an average loss is -43.23 pips. We have accuracy between 54% and 57%. It means that half of the orders the systtem places are lost.
The robot has closed twice more deals on the short direction (171 orders) then on the long one (89 orders).
The risks of losing 10% of the account is moderated because there’s a 29.04% chance of this to happen.
It’s easy to note x7.9 Martingale on the board to recover after losses.
The system has closed the first four months for profits this year. It’s challenging the current market conditions to close May in plus either.
The system is available for $295 for a single real account copy. We think this price is fair enough. It’s possible to switch our account number on;ine as many times as we need. There are two versions of the robot that are available on MT4 and MT5. The devs provide us with a 30-days refund policy.
We can rely on welcome support because it’s one of the requirements for the systems to be cross published on Forex Store.
Are traders happy with FXConstant?
We don’t know this for sure because there are no people’s testimonials written on the 3rd party websites.
People say that FXConstant is …
Now, we have no confirmed testimonials. It would be great if the devs could create a profile on Trustpilot so the current clients would be able to write testimonials about their trading experience with this system.
Customer Testimonials4/5 Good
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results available
- A 30-day refund policy
- No risk advice given
- A grid with martingale on the board
- The robot is going to lose May 2022
- No people’s feedback available