FX Fortnite is a trading advisor that helps people with automatic trading on the real market. The presentation looks simplified because we don’t have settings and strategy (indicators behind it) details provided. The main claim is “100% Full Automated MT4/MT5 Expert Advisor.” Let’s check this EA and its efficacy to decide whether it is a worthy trading tool to invest in 2022.
The highlights of FX Fortnite
The presentation includes some information about what we have to expect from the system working on our account.
- FX Fortnite can work on a terminal completely automatically for us. No extra effort is needed.
- The core terminal is MT4.
- It focuses on opening orders using a Hedge strategy.
- There are various risk levels: Conservative, Medium, and Aggressive.
- We should customize risks to fit our trading expectations.
- We are free to trade with any broker house.
- The account has to be 1:100 or even higher.
- “Inbuilt indicators analyze the market’s divergences and convergences.”
- The support will help us with all questions that we can have.
- We may work with a suggested broker – IC Markets. It’s a good one.
The developer points out the following features of FX Fortnite :
The robot can calculate lot sizes, SL and TP levels for every open order.
The system can cut out drawdowns if the market goes in the opposite direction.
Trading strategy of FX Fortnite
- The advisor utilizes market moves to get more profits, using a trend strategy.
- We can work with EURCHF.
- The robot opens orders on the H1 time frame.
We have a presentation including a backtest report of EURCHF that was run on H1. The devs chose only 2020 months to test. The modeling quality was 90.00% with a 2-pip spread. An initial deposit was set at $1000. It has turned into $531.22 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.01. The maximum drawdown was 19.49%.FX Fortnite has executed 614 deals with a 61% win rate for shorts and 67% for longs.
Trading results in real time
There’s a real account where the robot works. The balance is average, $1297.95. It runs a floating loss of -$280.88. The closed profit is $797.75. It has a good margin level.
The total net return is 159.6% with an average monthly return of 37.4%. An average accuwin rate is 76.1%. The profit factor is 2.84. An average trade frequency is 12.1 deals a day. The advisor has been working for 87 days. There were 7357 pips.
The risk of ruining is low – 0.0%. An average win is $1.55 when an average loss is $1.73.
The profits factors and trading frequency are almost equal.
There’s a single strategy and magic number applied to the system.
Monday (186) and Wednesday (183) are the less traded days.
The most popular session to trade is the European one.
The profit factor in January 2022 is less than in December 2021.
The trading activities vary depending on the week.
FX Fortnite price
There are packages that vary by the number of licenses. The bronze package is available for $149. There’s one real and demo account. The Gold package is available for $199. There are two real and demo accounts. The platinum package is available for $249. There are three real and demo accounts. We will have a PDF user guide, set files, free support and upgrades, and a 30-day refund policy provided.
We don’t know how good their support is because we have no verified testimonials about it.
Are traders happy with FX Fortnite?
We don’t know. People haven’t shared their experiences of using the system.
People say that FX Fortnite is …
They say nothing. We expect to see reviews to understand if the system works well for people.
FX FortniteFX Fortnite
Customer Testimonials1/5 Awfully
- Backtest reports shared
- They devs provide us with trading results
- A refund policy applied
- No team revealed
- No strategy or settings details provided
- No risk or money management advice provided
- No people testimonials