DDMarkets is a company that spreads signals to everyone who can pay for them. This service can be useful for Forex traders who don’t have enough time to trade their own. The main claim is the “Best Forex Signals Provider for Online Trading.” The devs have over seven years of Forex-related experience. So, let’s check it out.
The highlights of DDMarkets
Here are some features that according to the developer set DDMarkets apart in the market:
- The strategy behind the robot was well-designed and tested.
- The developers control risks, how many orders can be placed on the market, and their lot sizes.
- The service doesn’t connect to any broker or other financial company.
- “The developers fight against fraudulent schemes.”
- They don’t provide explanations about how they can reach this result.
- The signals are generated by real traders or analysts.
- There are day, part-time, and swing traders among signal providers.
- They offer “a bi-weekly or a monthly price for our forex signals via PayPal, which we find an extremely secure payment method.”
- We are allowed to work with social trading, advisors, and indicators.
- They inform us about signals via emails.
- It works with low time frames to calculate entry points.
- We have a “price range in which the signal may still be executed, which adds to the experience of using our forex trading signals that are suitable for all investors and traders.”
- Traders can work with “all forex brokers (STP or ECN) and trading platforms such as the MT4, MT5, NinjaTrader, cTrader, JForex and more.”
- The risks are controlled by the developers.
- The company was deployed in 2014.
- They “conduct research.” We do not know what the research was.
- “Every trading signal is fully documented to the greatest extent for extreme transparency since 2014.”
- The system places deeper stop losses if it works on the high-margin pairs.
- We can work with several TPs and chances to reach them: TP1, TP2, and TP3.
- The leverage is completely up to us.
- The developers started generating signals for Bitcoin (BTC/USD). Ethereum (ETH/USD) and Ripple Coin (XRP/USD).
- The crypto signals should be relevant.
- The signals are calculated in a way to cover potential swaps and commissions.
The company provides signals with Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels, taking into account swaps and commissions.
Generates some of the monthly income
The vendor claimed that the system can make stable and smooth profits.
The system behind the service controls drawdowns and closes losing orders before it becomes too late.
Trading strategy of DDMarkets
- There are various strategies applied: day trading, swing trading, trends, and so on.
- They provide signals for many Forex pairs. BTCUSD, ETHUSD, and XRPUSD are three crypto symbols.
- We have no details about the time frame to work with.
The system doesn’t have backtest reports. It’s hard to understand how the advisor worked on the past data. We don’t know if the win rate was good and what broker data it was tested at. They know we may want to see them but decided not to provide.
Trading results in real-time
The presentation has several years of unverified data. It means that the developers don’t trade on their own and make profits from these signals. As an example, in 2020, there were only nine months traded. We don’t know the reason for this.
We may check from the last revealed data that there were only six orders closed in August 2021. It provided signals only for minor pairs. The devs didn’t share signals for high-margin pairs. We can’t trust this data blindly because it wasn’t verified by Myfxbook.
We can purchase the global trade alerts for 14 days for $59.90.
For 30 days, the service costs $87.40.
For three months, we can rent the service for $230.60.
The price of the intraday signals is $49.70 for two weeks. We can read intraday strategies details.
For 30 days the signals are available for $74.40.
We have an advanced integration implemented. We can subscribe for 30 days for $138.70 and for 90 days for $392.40. There are intraday strategies and global trade alerts.
The devs can research markets for us for $49.70. We don’t know what the quality of this research is.
The crypto signals are available for $71.50 for 30 days. We have no money-back guarantee provided.
We don’t know how good support is. We have written an email and don’t have an answer for half a day.
Are traders happy with DDMarkets?
The testimonials inform us that the system isn’t working well for them and they weren’t profitable.
People say that DDMarkets is …
There’s a page on Forex Peace Army created. We have four reviews published that formed a 2.538 rate.
People have written many negative testimonials about how the system functions. Based on them, we have formed our opinion that the service is not good to go.
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- Various pricing is available
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No money-management advice provided
- No backtest reports provided
- No verified trading results shown
- Impossibly low trading frequency
- Insanely complicated pricing
- We have many negative testimonials written