Red Horse EA is a solution that is a part of the SinryAdvice portfolio. The developers have many positive and negative testimonials written about their services on Trustpilot. So, we decided to take a closer look at the system.
The highlights of Red Horse Robot
The presentation includes various details about how the system is going to function in order to be profitable on the market.
- We can expect that the system will work completely automatically for us.
- No extra effort is needed.
- The core strategy is price action.
- It places Grids of orders to have even more profits.
- So, it will pressure the margin level several times.
- Another strategy to work can be acalping.
- The robot executed on our account the same trades as on the developers’ account.
- The core platform to trade on is MetaTrader 4.
- The only pair to work with us Gold.
- We can rely on risk management to keep our account profitable.
- There’s a single real and demo account license.
- We can get monthly profits from 12% to 23%.
- We should work on a balance that is higher than $1000.
- The core time frame is M5.
- It supports two types of an account: Standard and ECN.
- The leverage can be 1:500.
- We can get the system ready to go within several minutes.
- There are no trading experience requirements available.
There are the core features of Red Horse Robot:
Automated trading experience
The advisor can provide us with automated trading experience.
Money management system
It opens and closes orders for us, calculating entry points, lot sizes, etc.
One crosspair trading experience
The robot focuses only on being profitable on Gold.
Trading strategy of Red Horse Robot
- The system works based on Price Action and Grid of orders strategies.
- We can work with XAUUSD.
- It performs orders on the M5 timeframe.
We don’t have backtest reports provided. So, we’d like to claim this as a con because we don’t know what results the system could achieve working with the past data.
Trading results in real time
We have a system that was set to work on a Tickmill-based demo account. The robot works automatically, using technical indicators data from MetaTrader 4. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was created on November 15, 2021, and founded at $1,000. Since that time, its total gain has grown to 36.85%. The peak drawdown was 19.85%.
The robot closed 584 orders with 18.965 pips. An average win is 186.51 pips when an average loss is -401.43 pips. The win rate is 72% for longs and 74% for shorts. An average trade length is 4 hours and 8 minutes. The profit factor is 1.45. It could be higher, but significant losses in the past decreased it.
The Longs direction is less traded (248 deals) but it’s more profitable at $250.18.
The system works equally during the whole day.
We have Friday with 51 deals as the least traded day.
Red Horse Robot works with medium risks to the balance. There should be 26 orders lost to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot works with deep stop losses. At the same time, we can note Grids of four orders that requires four times more margin to keep them on the market.
The advisor lost -10.1% in February. So, it will take much time to recover.
Red Horse Robot price
Red Horse Robot has an offer of $59 for a single copy monthly. The annual subscription costs $495. The refund policy takes two weeks. So, we can give the system a safe try.
The developers provide average support, answering questions in bad English within 3-5 hours averagely.
Are traders happy with Red Horse Robot?
There are various opinions but after a huge loss in February 2022 there were many negative testimonials appeared.
People say that Red Horse Robot is …
We have a verified profile of the company on Forex Peace Army. Its rate is 4.1 based on 117 reviews.
The negative reviews mentioned huge drawdowns and unprofitability of the solution.
Red Horse RobotRed Horse Robot
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- Trading results shared
- A 14-day refund policy applied
- An account on Trustpilot created
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- No lifetime packages available
- The robot doesn’t work stable
- Many negative testimonials written