FX Quasar is a trading advisor that is “powered by Forex Store.” The presentation looks several pages short and includes only the most important information without extras. There’s a claim that it’s a “Cosmic Forex Advisor.”
The highlights of FX Quasar
The advisor has some details, settings, and strategy details explained.
- The system is able to help us with automatic trading.
- We can use this system on MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- It follows NFA rules in trading.
- We are allowed to work with any broker house that we want.
- It can make pips working with any spreads.
- We can trade on any account type.
- It works based on a price action strategy.
- “The system works with six various sessions. Three of them for Long and three for Short directions.”
- We have a “special risk limiting system, which will protect you from losses that you are not ready to bear. This will let you secure your investment and allow you to regain losses.”
- The developers decided not to provide us with extra explanations about how the system functions.
The developer believes that the following features set this EA apart in the FX market:
The advisor has money management. So, it opens and closes orders with proper lot sizes for us.
Generates stable monthly income
The dev claims that the system is consistently profitable for months.
Trading strategy of FX Quasar
- The core strategy to make profits is Price Action.
- So, it probably has to work with any cross pair.
- Most likely, we can trade on any time frame.
The presentation includes some backtest reports. This one was AUDUSD tested on the H1 time frame. The data period was six-years. The modeling quality was 90,00% with 30-pip spreads. They are high and this is good. An initial deposit was $1000 that has become $28,764. The profit factor was 1.82. The maximal drawdown was 32.71%. The robot executed 1362 deals with a win rate of 74% for longs and 73% for shorts.
Trading results in real time
The advisor has been working on a verified real account on FXOpen. The leverage is common – 1:500. The platform is MT4. The account was created on June 06, 2020, and deposited at $2,000. Since then, the total gain has become 609.24%. An average monthly gain is 11.67%. The maximum drawdown is 32.77%. Twenty-one traders track the trading results from this account.
The advisor executed 341 deals with 1177.6 pips. There are 86.49 lots executed. An average win is 38.76 pips when an average loss is -101.22 pips. The win rate for longs is 74% and 75% for shorts. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.85.
FX Quasar trades only AUDUSD making equal profits in different directions.
The advisor trades with medium risks. There’s a 4.34% chance of losing 10% of the balance.
The trading robot uses x14 Martingale to recover.
FX Quasar has closed 2021 with various profitability.
FX Quasar price
The robot is available for purchasing for $279 for a single real account copy. The devs provide us with no discount. The package includes one lifetime and an unlimited number of demo accounts, free account switching, a detailed user guide, 24/7 support, and free updates. As usual, we have a 30-day refund policy.
The developers provide average support. So, usually, we can get our questions answered within a day.
Are traders happy with FX Quasar?
We can’t answer this question because there’s no testimonials written about this system.
People say that FX Quasar is …
A lack of testimonials don’t allow us to provide a clear vision about what people think about the robot and its performance.
FX QuasarFX Quasar
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- A refund policy applied
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No money management advice provided
- The robot works with Grid with Martingale strategies
- No people testimonials written