Jet Trader Pro is a trading solution that has a large but not informative enough presentation. As usual, the developer company, LeapFX, focuses on the emotional side instead of providing us with relevant explanations about the robot’s functionality. The main claim is that they have beaten the market for 14 months in a row.
The highlights of Jet Trader Pro
The key features the dev highlights are:
- The advisor can provide us with automatic execution of our orders on the MT4 terminal.
- It works with EURUSD only.
- The system is designed to cut out drawdowns.
- We may start trading without experience on the Forex market.
- The risks can be customized by us however we want.
- It has plan A and plan B. There are no explanations or details about those plans.
- We can rely on welcome and informative support via email.
- The default settings are already customized.
- There will be free updates and upgrades.
LeapFX tries to convince traders that this expert advisor is a good bet for its price because of the following reasons:
The system can calculate lot sizes for us and manages placing SL and TP levels for us.
Constant profits for EURUSD
The devs promise constant profits “from the ebbs and flows, the highs and lows, of this currency pair”.
Dynamic price protection strategy
LeapFX points out that thanks to Reversal Counter Measures the system can generate profits even when trades are supposed to lose.
Trading strategy of Jet Trader Pro
- The advisor used risky strategies like Grid and Martingale.
- We can open orders on EURUSD.
- The time frame isn’t mentioned.
LeapFX doesn’t provide backtest reports for this expert advisor. It’s a con because the advisor has to get proper testing activities where the developer could check what settings for it are better to maximize profits.
Trading results in real time
The advisor works on a real USDC account on EXNESS. This is not a pretty common broker for automatic trading. We don’t know how good its conditions are. The leverage is 1:400. The platform is common, MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on January 08, 2021, deposited at USC3,000, and withdrawn at USC1,500. Since then, the absolute gain has become 69.7%. An average monthly gain is 4.38%. The maximum drawdown is 16.74%.
The advisor closed 317 deals with 1910 pips. An average win is 33.69 pips when an average loss is -80.22 pips. The win rate is 70% for Longs and 81% for Shorts. It has increased a bit since our last visit. The average trade length is four days. The profit factor is high and hangs at 2.52.
From pips lost but profits in USC obtained, we can easily understand that there’s Martingale.
The advisor uses Martingale on a short grid of orders approach.
We may note many open orders in drawdowns.
The robot closed all months of 2021 at profit.
Jet Trader Pro price
LeapFX as usual has two packs where one is a subscription and another one with a real account lifetime license. The rental option can be bought for $347 annually. The lifetime license costs $697. There are following features applied: Full Jate Trader Pro software, best settings, support, lifetime updates, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The developers provide decent support for everyone. They answer within several hours.
Are traders happy with Jet Trader Pro?
We don’t know because we have no reviews written about this system.
People say that Jet Trader Pro is …
We have a profile of LeapFX on Forex Peace Army. There are 16 reviews that formed a 3.152 rate.
We have nothing mentioned about Jet Trader. However, most of the reviews for the other ATS of the company are negative.
Jet Trader ProJet Trader Pro
Customer Testimonials1/5 Awfully
- Well-known developing company
- Trading results provided
- A refund policy applied
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- No strategy details shown
- The devs hid Grid and Martingale strategies
- No people testimonials for Jet Trader Pro written