Forex Trend Hunter is an advisor that belongs to Automated Forex Tools. This company has a reputation of the one who sells affordable advisors with various strategies behind them. The company was created seven years ago in 2015. They have the next products in their portfolio: Forex Pulse Detector, Forex Trend Hunter, Dynamic Pro Scalper, Forex Profit Defender, Forex Trade Cleaner, and Forex Impulse Trader.
The highlights of Forex Trend Hunter
The presentation allows us to understand how the system is going to perform on our real accounts. For better checking, we have grouped everything up in the list.
- The system can support us with opening and closing orders for us on our terminal.
- The only platform to work with is MT4.
- We may start working with it without previous trading experience.
- The system spots trends and tries to catch the move.
- It’s possible to obtain up to several hundred pips.
- We can work with the next pairs: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The advisor includes a recovery possibility.
- There’s money-management applied to the system.
- The Martingale allows us to recover after losses.
- It’s possible to trade on any broker house.
- We can even work on the US brokers.
- It protects all open orders with SL and TP levels.
- We have broker protection on the board.
- We are allowed to customize all settings that we want.
- The support is welcome and knowledgeable.
- The core strategy is trend-based.
- We have a time frame to work–H1.
The devs try to convince us that the following features make Forex Trend Hunter a stable and reliable trading solution:
The developers provide us with a proper money management feature.
Generates some of the monthly income
The system can provide stable profits with over 60-84% of the win rate.
Trading strategy of Forex Trend Hunter
The advisor works with a trend strategy. This means that the robot spots trading opportunities based on trend-indicators such as RSI. Then it places orders to catch the market move.
Forex Trend Hunter reports
The presentation includes some reports where the system was tested on USDCAD based on the period of 11.5 years on the H1 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $10,000. It has turned into $7,380 of the total net profit by the advisor. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was acceptable–9.02%. There were 534 deals closed. An average accuracy was 79% for shorts and 53% for longs.
Trading results in real time
The system can open orders on a demo account on IC Markets. It works with 1:500 leverage receiving data from the MT4 indicators. The account has a verified track record. It was created on February 10, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the total gain has turned into 22.73% while an average monthly gain has grown to 0.84%. The maximum drawdown is acceptable for conservative traders‒16.47%. Investors don’t track the trading results.
The system has traded 138 orders with 942 pips obtained. An average win is 27.73 pips when an average loss is -34.98 pips. The win rate is 60% for longs and 64% for shorts. We have an average trade length of two days. The profit factor is 2.12. It’s a good one because it’s over common numbers of 1.6-1.7.
The system prefers opening orders in the longs direction over the shorts one.
The risks can be treated as medium ones because
The advisor loses orders often, so using Martingale lot sizes isn’t secured.
The system can’t provide us with significant profits.
Forex Trend Hunter price
We can buy a real account copy of the robot for $55. The original price was $69. The package is featured by one real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a welcome 60-day (extended) money-back guarantee.
The owners provide us with relevant support, answering within several hours.
Are traders happy with Forex Trend Hunter?
We don’t know for sure because we don’t have any testimonials written about people’s experience.
People say that Forex Trend Hunter is …
Unfortunately, there is no testimonial about people’s trading experience with this EA written.
Forex Trend HunterForex Trend Hunter
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- A well-known developing company
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- An extended refund policy
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No money management advice provided
- The system provides low monthly profits
- No people testimonials available