AspexFX is a trading solution that can provide us with automated orders execution. The developers claimed that this is a brand-new launch of the system. So, we have decided to check how it works and see whether it is a good trading tool to invest in.
The highlights of AspexFX
The presentation includes details about how the robot works and what we can rely on. So, we picked this intel and systemized it into the following list.
- We can work with the Forex market completely automatically.
- The robot can be used on MT4.
- It’s possible to start trading within several minutes.
- The core strategy is following trends.
- The system has money-management feature on the board.
- It calculates SL and TP levels.
- It works with free margin only.
- The accuracy rate is 90-95%.
- The main time frame is H4.
- It can be customized to work on other ones.
- GBPUSD and GBPJPY are the pairs to trade with.
- The robot can work with low risks and high profits.
- The team was assembled in 2017 to start working.
- So, we can expect that they have proper experience.
The developer points out the following features if this trading tool:
We can get started without trading experience. The system works fully automatically on our account.
Money management system
The robot provides proper SL and TP placing.
High win rate
The dev claims that the system trades with 90-95% win rate.
Trading strategy of AspexFX
The core strategy trend trading. The system seeks for high market volatility in an easy-to-determine direction and places orders.
The developers decided not to share backtest reports with us. It’s a con because we don’t know if the robot was tested properly before release.
Trading results in real time
The robot works on a real USD account. The broker is Super Forex and the account type is ECN. AspexFX works with leverage of 1:500. The algo trading happens 57% times – this means that the dev trades manually here either. The maximum drawdown is 99.8%. The win rate is high, 82.1%. The maximum deposit load is insanely high, 749.1%. The robot has lost $23,109.63. The absolute gain is -99.62%. The account has been working for 25 weeks.
An average trade frequency is no deals weekly. It keeps orders on the market for 17 hours. The account was created on December 16, 2021.
The last four months the system loses money consistently.
The robot trades aggressively, using Martingale.
The advisor performed 502 deals. The best trade is $4531 when the worst trade is -$26,850. This gap between average loss and win signifies that the system is dangerous. Moreover, the recovery factor of -0,28 means that the robot can’t recover after losses. An average monthly growth -93.79% when the annual forecast is 100.00%.
GBPUSD and XAUUSD are the most traded cross pairs.
We can get a copy of the robot for $499. The devs provide us with a single real account license. The second pack costs $899. It’s featured by two real account licenses. Refund policy is not included.
The developers provide us with acceptable support. We can expect to get an email from them within a day.
Are traders happy with AspexFX?
The trading results and a negative comment mentioned that there’s something wrong with the robot.
People say that AspexFX is …
Terrible. There is a profile of AspexFX created on Forex Peace Army. As we can see, the developers blew accounts from time to time.
There is only one comment written. So, this client claims that the MAM account was wasted.
Customer Testimonials2/5 Bad
- Trading results provided
- No team revealed
- No risk or money-management advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- Horrible trading results and a blown account
- A negative testimonial written