Advanced Scalper is a trading solution that can provide us with automatic trading experience, performing a scalping strategy on the market. The system is almost a year old. We are going to look at its features and performance to decide whether the robot is a good solution or not.
Wim is a developer from Malta with a 52,054 rate. There are 24 products and 23 signals in the portfolio. There’s a 3.9 rate based on 517 testimonials.
The highlights of Advanced Scalper
Let’s talk about what we have got here and how we can work with this system.
- We should expect automatic orders execution on our terminal.
- The system can perform a scalping strategy.
- It’s possible to trade other cross pairs if we can manage settings on our own.
- We have only ten copies left for $249.
- The ultimate price will be $599.
- It’s possible to buy a copy of this system and get one for free.
- It has an advanced exit algorithm applied.
- There’s a spread filter applied.
- We can avoid trading during high slippage periods.
- It’s possible to apply all the customizations that we want.
- We can ask for settings from the devs.
- We may want to work with Alpari or IC Markets.
- There’s a suggestion to use 4xhosting as a VPS provider.
- We must run it on a low spread account only.
- It calculates Entry Point, SL, and TP levels.
- There was a backtest performed in the 99% quality data.
- The account balance has to be over $150.
- The brokers’ commissions should be low either.
Here are some of Advanced Scalper features that, according to the vendor, make it one of the best choices in the market:
Automated orders execution
We have to try automated orders execution. This means that we don’t need to have previous trading experience.
Money management system
The system calculates correct entry points and places SL and TP levels to protect our account from high volatility periods.
The developer provides us with relevant and informative support on the MQL5 site.
Trading strategy of Advanced Scalper
- The core strategy is Scalping.
- The recommended dev currency pairs to trade on are EURUSD and USDJPY.
- The time frames can be H1 and H4.
The robot was tested on USDJPY on H1 with fixed lot sizes of 0.01. The data period was 2014-2018 with modeling quality of 96.00%. This means it works with fixed slippage. The total net profit has become $234.37. Advanced Scalper worked with the maximum drawdown of 0.82%. The profit factor was 1.81, while the recovery factor was 22.89. It has executed 1085 orders with a win rate of 57.84% for Shorts and 65.76% for Longs.
Trading results in real time
The robot manages orders on a real account that was created on TickMillUK with 1:30 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 10.7% when the maximum deposit load is 103%. An average win rate is 73.6%. We have an absolute growth at 106.89%.
It looks like the system works with pending orders.
The system performed 1705 deals. The best trade is $1.95 when the worst trade is -$5.14. The recovery factor is good‒5.28 when the profit factor is 1.28. An average monthly gain is 11.15%.
The most traded pair is EURUSD with 925 deals traded.
Advanced Scalper price
The robot costs $249 for a single real account copy. We can rent it out for $149 monthly and $199 quarterly.
The developer provides answers on people’s questions using the MQL5 forum functionality. So, we can rely on decent help if needed.
Are traders happy with Advanced Scalper?
There are various testimonials published on MQL5. People have different trading experience with this system. Someone is profitable with this solution, others don’t like this man who lost 20% of the balance within four months.
Advanced ScalperAdvanced Scalper
Customer Testimonials3/5 Neutral
- Strategy explanations provided
- Trading results provided
- Backtest reports shared
- Affordable pricing
- No risk advice given
- The robot lost many months in the past